ZENLET Return & Refund Policy
*Updated on October, 11 2018
Thank you for shopping on the official ZENLET online shop (the “ZENLET Online Shop”) which is created and managed by ZENLET Co., Ltd. (the “ZENLET”). The following terms and conditions and any other related rules made available in writing by the ZENELT Online Shop are applicable to all products and merchandises (the “Products”) that you (the “Customer”) may order on ZENLET Online Shop (collectively the “Return and Exchange Policy”).
The purchases of any Products offered on ZENLET Online Shop are subject to the Return and Exchange Policy. If you do not agree to this Return and Exchange Policy, please do not place orders on ZENLET Online Shop. By placing orders on ZENLET Online Shop, you agree to be bound by this Return and Exchange Policy.
After the Customer complete the purchasing process and pay for the Products on ZENLET Online Shop, please note the buying and selling relationship between the Customer and ZENLET has not yet been established as the Customer has only made a request to order to ZENLET. The Customer understands, is aware of, and agrees ZENLET reserve the right whether to accept the Customer’s order or not.
ZENLET reserves the right to revise, cancel, add or delete all or a part of this Return and Exchange Policy at any time without the prior notification to the public and the individuals.
- Return Policy of the Products supplied on ZENLET Online Shop:
- If the order is placed by the Customer living in Taiwan including the islands of Penghu, Kinmen, and Matsu, the Customer will be entitled to a 30-day trial period with the first 7 days as the 7-day appreciation period. If the Customer decide to return the Product after the 7-day appreciation period, the related fees and costs incurred to return the Product to ZENLET will be borne by the Customer, which includes but not limited to the shipping fees, commodity tax, import duty, VAT or government fees incurred, and the administrative expenses such as the ZENLET employees’ wages, etc.
- For the orders placed by the Customer living outside Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen, or Matsu, the Customer is entitled to the 30-day trial period upon receipt of the Product. However, the related fees and costs incurred to return the Product to ZENLET will be borne by the Customer, which includes but not limited to the shipping fees, commodity tax, import duty, VAT or government fees incurred, and the administrative expenses such as the ZENLET employees’ wages, etc. Besides, if ZENLET is in charge of all shipping fee, ZENLET will cover all of above cost.(*Note 1)
- The returned Product must be in the brand new condition that the Product itself must be intact and is returned with the original packaging. Please note it is at the Customer’s own discretion to return as the returned Product will be inspected and scrutinized thoroughly by ZENLET when delivered.
- The Product has been cleaned with water/detergent, the protective plastic film on the plastic front panel has been removed, or the Product has been dismantled and reassembled;
- The Product has been used, damaged, or smeared with make-up or any other solutions;
- The Wallet has been reworked or refurbished ;
- Any other conditions that ZENLET believe the Product is not in a brand new condition.
- The Customer is responsible for bearing the necessary costs to keep the Product itself and the packaging intact.
- The gifts or the vouchers that you have received with your order including but not limited to the gift certificates, discount coupons, or free vouchers, etc. whether it is in electronic or paper form must be returned to us along with your returned goods.
- The Customer may return part of an order. However, each order can only be issued with the return once.
- It will take at least 7 to 14 working days for Accounting Dept. to process the refund after the returned Product is received, inspected, and the refund amount is determined by the QC Team.
The images, specification, and color of the Product displayed on ZENLET Online shop are for reference purposes only and may vary from the actual Products. If any discrepancies arise, please refer to the actual physical Products.
ZENLET reserves the right to make the final judgment on the condition of the returned Product and the right to change the terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
It is subject to discretion of ZENLET in the event of the dispute on the interpretation of the words, phrases, or terms about this Return and Exchange Policy.
*Note 1:If the date of the receipt of the parcel containing the Product cannot be identified, the applicable return period is determined based on the date when the wallet is shipped by ZENLET.