< End product example >
1. Your original picture.
2. Effect of your picture after being composited.
3. Actual results of your picture being printed on the Front Panel.
< End product details >
1. If the background of your picture is fully covered in non-white colors, there will be 8 slots of white marks.
2. If the background of your picture is fully covered in white, these 8 slots of white marks will be invisible.
3. Embossing effects of ZENLET logo (located at the bottom of the panel)
< Dimensions >
1. Picture size: at least 66.5 (W) × 106 (H)mm ; Pixel size: at least 820 × 1250 px
2. Actual size of the picture printed on the panel: 63.5 (W)× 100 (H)mm
3. Size of ZENLET logo: 8.5 (W) × 12 (H)mm; 27.5 to the rim;16.8mm to the bottom
< File Format >
・Only JPG or PNG are accepted.
・RGB bitmap will be converted to CMYK color model.
・PNG transparent background will be converted to JPG white background
< Example 1 >
1. Supposed this mage is expected to be printed on the Front Panel.
2. You need to rotate the directions of the image beforehand. There is no need to mirror reverse your picture from left to right or vise versa.
3. Review and confirm the picture before uploading.
< Example 2 >
1. Supposed this image is expected to be printed on the Front Panel.
2. You then will need to cut out & adjust the size of the image to make it fit into the panel beforehand. There is no need to mirror reverse your picture from left to right or vise versa.
3. Review and confirm your picture before uploading.
< Further Requirements >
・Font size of the letters or numbers must be at least 8pt and at least 10 pt for the Chinese characters. Particularly for the smaller font size, please avoid the font with the extremely thin lines or bold lines.
・Thinnest line allowed: at least 0.85pt (0.3mm)
・If the image or design to be printed on the panel is small, it is likely the actual result on the panel will be smeared due to the matte printing up-front.
・Avoid using the image with the isometric border due to the foreseen toleranc of ±1mm when printing.
・The image should be of the bleed size. No need to show the trim line or alignment line.
・No need to present with ICC color profile when converting to CMYK color model.
・Avoid using the color filling which is less than 5% of the CMYK sum vale to have better color rendering effects.
< Special Notes >
・The content of the uploaded picture should not infringe on intellectual property rights, or offend against the public order and morality. If ZENLET deem the image as offensive or make the viewer uncomfortable, ZENLET reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
・Due to the factors such as the equipment used or the color differences caused by the monitor, it is possible the printed image on the front panel will be slightly different from the original image or design previously uploaded. That being said, the printing effect will be as what has shown on the panel that it cannot be used as a reason for a return, exchange or refund.